Labels

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Upcoming Workshops!

I LOVE to share my hobby of scrapbooking, card making, and paper crafting. Close to My Heart is an awesome company and has some of the best products on the market. Lucky for you, I am your direct contact in obtaining these products. You can place an order by emailing me, or you can order directly though my CTMH website (http://www.nancyk.myctmh.com/).
One of the specials CTMH is running right now - and only until September 30th is the Triple Play kit. (Okay, I need some practice on uploading images - so please check it out on my website! http://www.nancyk.myctmh.com/)
You can also check out my calendar of workshops and view the artwork. 
One of my next workshops will be a card workshop.  You'll make six cards for $10.00. All supplies will be provided.
Class will be on Friday, September 24, 2010 at 7:00 PM.  I will also offer this again on Sunday, September 26th at 3:00 PM. (Registration and payment due by Monday, Sept. 20th).

I do hold a monthly Workshop On The Go (WOTG) class.  Cost is $29.95 (plus s/h, tax). These are usually  held on a Wednesday evening - 6:30 - 9:30 (but the September date has not been set yet - probably 9/22 or 9/29). You are welcome to join us.  The kit for September will be Magnifique. Let me know ASAP if you are interested so that we can order your kit (or you can order on line at my above website!).

Off for now - will have to figure out how to upload things a little quicker!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment