Labels

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 1 - Is there a quick and easy tutorial?

This is my first blog . . . duh! Now to figure it out. Not sure I'm thrilled with my blog title since it could read different ways - Nancy K News is what I mean, but Nancy Knews - what language is that?
So what shall I blog about? I will try to blog at least every two weeks and post new and exciting things happening with Close to My Heart! That will keep me busy alone - there is always something new with CTMH!  My direct link is http://www.nancyk.myctmh.com/ - you can shop 24/7! I will also update with family things too! So many places to add that I now have a blog - my email signature to start! Before I "advertise" that I have a blog, I had better make this more interesting! Time to play around!

No comments:

Post a Comment