Labels

Monday, July 15, 2013

Converting Creative Memories to Close to My Heart

There are a lot of changes going on in the scrapbooking world.  I'm sure you've witnessed many scrapbooking store fronts closing.  So sad.  Creative Memories is also changing.  Yes, that's where I got my start and I do have many of their albums.  Well, they aren't doing so well . . . in fact, Close to my Heart has picked up their business in Australia and New Zealand.  So, in case you are finding it hard to find page protectors for your CM albums, here's a video on how to convert our CTMH page protectors to your CM albums. . . please feel free to share this with your friends . . . and of course, feel free to shop on my CTMH site www.nancyk.ctmh.com (50 page protectors for $22.95 - great deal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment