Labels

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Totally Forgot How to Blog!

OMG is has been a year since I've blogged. Well, New Year's resolutions don't always have to start in January do they? Let me see if I can do better from this point forward. It's been a busy summer - and a sad one at that - but with a little less to do, I'll devote that time to blogging.  Work continues to fuel my soul - nothing like handing a new mom her twins to hold for the first time together or waving goodbye to a family as they finally take home their new baby! The kids are all good - Brice working on high speed railways, Amy looking for a job in Portland but loves discovering her baking/cooking skills, and Kristin settling in with classes in San Franciscoon her way to applying to the registered dietician program and making new friends on the California Coalition for Sustainable Living committee she has joined. Chuck is busy with work - and just got back from a week in Chicago - it was his mom's 75th birthday.
Today we are watching his brother's kids, Hailey (8 yrs) and Nathaniel (5 yrs). Tonight we are seeing Iris, the Hollywood take from Cirque du Soilel. Sometime today I want to get in a little more crafting - love those new Close to My Heart papers! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment